Adult goods and services which include pornography and other sexually suggestive materials
(including literature, imagery and other media); escort or prostitution services and massage
parlors: Payment of potentially sexual related services.
- Copyright unlocking devices which include Mod chips or other devices designed to
circumvent copyright protection.
- Copyrighted media which includes unauthorized copies of books, music, movies, and
other licensed or protected materials.
- Copyrighted software which includes unauthorized copies of software, video games and
other licensed or protected materials, including OEM or bundled software
Government IDs or documents which include fake IDs, passports, diplomas, and noble titles.
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia which include illegal drugs and drug accessories,
including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms.
Unlawful sale of Prescription Drugs: Online sale of prescription drugs to consumers
by a pharmacy that is not, either;
- Certified by VIPPS® (Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites) or
- Licensed by the board of pharmacy in the state in which it is located.
- Drug test circumvention aids which include drug cleansing shakes, urine test
additives, and related items.
- Prescription drugs or herbal drugs or any kind of online pharmacies which include
drugs or other products requiring a prescription by a licensed medical practitioner.
Counterfeit and unauthorized goods; including replicas or imitations of designer goods;
items without a celebrity endorsement that would normally require such an association; fake
autographs, counterfeit stamps, and other potentially unauthorized goods.
Gaming/gambling which includes lottery tickets, sports bets, memberships/ enrolment in
online gambling sites, and related content, Casino gaming chips, off-Track betting and
wagers at race tracks.
Weapons, which include firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts, and other
Tobacco and cigarettes:
Tobacco and cigarettes, which include cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related
products and unlawful sale of Tobacco: Online sale of tobacco products by a retailer that is
Live plants / animals:
- Certified to pay state taxes, and/or;
- Preventing sale of tobacco products to under-age consumers.
- Endangered species which include plants, animals or other organisms (including
product derivatives) in danger of extinction.
- Live animals or hides/skins/teeth, nails and other parts etc. of animals.
- Wholesale currency which includes discounted currencies or currency exchanges
- Merchant dealing in Crypto Currencies
Body parts which include organs or other body parts
Securities that include online trading of stocks and bonds etc
- Cable descramblers and black boxes which include devices intended to obtain cable
and satellite signals for free.
- Pyrotechnic devices and hazardous materials which include fireworks and related
goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances.
- Traffic devices, which include radar detectors/jammers, license plate covers,
traffic signal changers, and related products.
(Promoting intolerance or hatred)
- Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national
origin, religion, sex, or other factors.
- Encourage or incite violent acts.
- Promote intolerance or hatred.
Offensive goods include crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings, associated
Alcohol or alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, wine, or champagne
Any element which includes pornographic materials involving minors
Hacking and cracking tools:
Materials which include manuals, how-to guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal
access to software, servers, websites, or other protected property.
Includes materials, products, or information promoting illegal goods or enabling illegal
Includes unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes
Medical marijuana dispensary:
Seller of marijuana used for medicinal purposes
Which include air bags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or similar
substances/refrigerants; chemical/industrial solvents; government uniforms; car titles;
license plates; police badges and law enforcement equipment; lock-picking devices;
pesticides; postage meters; recalled items; slot machines; surveillance equipment; goods
regulated by government or other agency specifications
Multi-level pyramid selling:
Multi-level marketing system which uses one or more of the following practices which may be
- Participants pay money for the right to receive compensation for recruiting new
- A participant is required to buy a specific quantity of products, other than at cost
price for the purpose of advertising, before the participant is allowed to join the
plan or advance within the plan;
- Participants are knowingly sold commercially unreasonable quantities of the product
or products (this practice is called inventory loading)
- Participants are not allowed to return products on reasonable commercial
- Other Payment Service Providers (except to the extent the entity itself sells goods
to which it has title): payments services providers (PSP), other merchant
Matrix sites or sites using a matrix scheme approach
Work-from-home/earn online schemes
Bureau de change establishments:
Facility for card members to purchase Foreign Exchange currency
Cheque cashing / guarantee:
Card member (Merchant) can transact cheque for cash using American Express as a check
Condo (real estate) down payments:
Payments to other debt related real estate products
Collection Agencies, Factoring Companies, Liquidators, Bailiffs, Credit Restoration Services
and Bankruptcy Lawyers
Door to door sales:
Unsolicited vendors with immediate payment expectation.
Investment on futures maturity / value of goods:
Investment made on futures maturity of Goods/Services with an intention of gaining return on
investment. (E.g. stock market, wine future, horse breeding, or timber investment).
Payments to other debt related real estate products - Leasing Merchants (US)
Payments to other debt related real estate products - Mortgage Payments (US).
Including wireless, cable, satellite, wire line, ISP, calling cards, long distance Phone /
Card Reader, Airplane Telephones, Cellular Products/Services.
Mobile point of sale:
Electronic point of sale terminal.
Merchant that does not have a Tax exemption or local council registration number.
Card member activated terminals:
Road tolls, car parking lots and garages, petrol pumps, cinema kiosks as well as railway
Any form of auctioning conducted on the Internet (excluding North America region).
Internet electronic delivery:
Merchants (including E-tickets that are redeemable in person) and Internet Electronic
Related e.g. Night Club Hostess, Night Club Lounges, Disco, or Gentlemen's Club
Premium rate telephone services:
All 1-900 lines
The selling of part ownership of a property for use as a holiday home, whereby a card member
can buy the right to use the property for the same fixed period annually.
PC support services:
Providing diagnostic, troubleshooting, maintenance and repair services for a computer or
A party (franchisee) acquired to allow them to have access to a business's (the franchiser)
proprietary knowledge, processes, and trademarks in order to allow the party to sell a
product or provide a service under the business's name.
Any product or service, which is not in compliance with all applicable laws and
regulations whether federal, state, local or international including the laws of
If any merchant is found to be availing CCAvenue's service for the above mentioned business
types without Infibeam Avenues' written approval then the merchant will be subject to
appropriate proceedings and, services of Infibeam Avenues to this merchant will be
terminated on an immediate basis.
*CCAvenue reserves all rights to approve or disapprove any merchant at its sole